Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
An interesting one this week, do I be brutally honest with you or do I still hold some things back? Well I'll trying and just list a few-don't judge me!
1. When I get really into blogging/reviewing/creating posts I totally loose track of time, so just sitting down to write one review can sometimes lead to a three hour blogging extravaganza.
2. Sometimes I completely leave posts until the last minute (like this one) and so I end up doing them first thing in the morning or in the middle of the night when I suddenly remember.
3. I love taking part on blog tours! Sometimes it can feel like a chore having to read a book in time but generally, having interviews or posts to go live is fab!
4. Some of my favourite posts are my author interviews. I love hearing their answers and this is one of the reasons I keep the questions pretty much the same, I love being able to compare what everyone said.
5. I get really excitied when I'm doing event wrap up or book haul posts. It reminds me of what happened at the event or what happened when I bought the book-so exciting!
6. I think I'm going to start having a go at a bit of vlogging. Shhh don't tell anyone, but the summer holidays are the perfect time to try this out...
7. I want to do more book haul posts.
8. Sometimes even though I have the ebook or the paperback proof of a book, if I'm running out of time to review I quite often buy the audiobook and listen to that instead to make sure I get the post done in better time.
9. I sometimes forget to reply to comments. This is the worst one! I love getting the comments on posts so please don't stop commenting, I'll really eventually and I read them all but sometimes I forget to read back!
10. I don't read enough other blogs. If someone tweets about a post they have done then yes, I'll go and have a read if it interests me and I use the blogger feed to pick out some posts I'd really like to read but on the whole I really should read more of other people's blogs and I'm going to try and do this much more!
That's my top ten blogging confessions. I'm quite happy with where my blog is right now. There seems to be a nice flow in my schedule and I don't feel under too much pressure to get things posted. A bit of binge reading in the holidays always puts me ahead of schedule so hopefully even if I fall behind a bit in the next 2 weeks, I should be back on track as soon as those summer holidays start!