Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Wow! Total curve ball this week and something a bit different. Now since I've become a blogger I've watched a lot less TV, however, I will still make time for my favourite shows-even if it means missing them for a couple of weeks then watching them all at once when I have time between reading. There are a few on this list which are current watches and a few which are classics that I come back to again and again.
1. Friends, got to be number one and something that just makes me feel at home inside!
2. Sex and The City. Another massive favourite of mine and something I could sit down and watch all episodes of again and again and again!
3. Greys Anautomy. Even though it makes me cry every single week I still can't get enough of this show.
5. How I Met Your Mother. Another fab series and sad it's coming to a close this week here in the UK.
6. The Big Bang Theory. Love this and makes me chuckle every week!
7. University challenge. This is something I watch with my dad when I'm at home and my boyfriend when we are in together on a Monday night-definitely cheers up my Monday trying to get some right answers!
8. Mad Men. Something else I watch with my boyfriend and something we always have to have a whisky to accompany.
9. Gavin and Stacy. Loved every minute of this series!
10. Orange is the New Black. I love this show and literally can't get enough of it!
So there you have it! Oddly enough, a lot of the books I like to read mirror these TV series although I don't particularly read a lot of medical drama books...
Let me know your top ten in the comments!