Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Ooo this is an interesting one. Things you would want with you on a desert dial and need to be a combination of useful and entertaining and so I think book characters also need to be a combination of the same things, so I will try and make my list reflect this.
1. Dave from the Greatest Love Story of All Time by Lucy Robinson. I heart Dave-he is so shagable and so I'd love to be trapped on a desert island with him!
2. Jenny Lopez from the I heart series by Lindsey Kelk. Who doesn't love Jenny? She would get you out of some tight scrapes that's for sure!
3. Annie Valentine from the Personal Shopper series by Carmen Reid. She would sort me out with my desert Island wardrobe I'm sure...
4. Ticket from By My Side by Alice Peterson. This dog would be ace, I so need a Ticket cuddle!
5. Becky Bloomwood from the Sopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella because... Well obviously!
6. Professor Don Tilman from the Rosie Project by Graeme Simison. This guy is such a hoot! He is the Sheldon cooper of the fictional world and I think he would be very helpful on a desert Island!
7. Pia from Who is Tom Ditto by Danny Wallace. This character puts the comedy in this novel and so I would definitely want her around to make me laugh!
8. Jess from The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes. Everyone needs a totally awesome mum to keep them right and I totally loved this mum in this book-I think she would keep everything running smoothly on that island!
9. Harriet Manners from Geek Girl by Holly Smale. I love this character and so I would love to have the time to sit down and have a chat with her!
10. Aaron from Trouble by Non Pratt. This guy was just awesome. Chivalrous, sensible, funny and sure to get you out of a tight spot. I wish I'd known someone like him when I was in high school-lovely-just lovely!
So there you have my list. Thinking about all of these characters just make me want to read about them all over again! Let me know if you agree with my choices or of you've chosen any of the same and leave me a link to your top ten below!