Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
And interesting one this week, I love reading romance novels and I love to swoon over a gorgeous man or a swoon-worthy event. I have to say though, I haven't read about many swoon-worthy men very recently so I'm going to have too dredge some up in my memories to come up with my top ten today!
1. Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella. Luke Brandon-need I say more?
2. Sex and The City by Candace Bushnell. A bevy of men and accessories, definitely swoonable!
3. The Grestest Love Story of All Time by Lucy Robinson. The title says it all really, but Dave-oh Dave!
4. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen-Mr Darcy!!!!!
5. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen-Colonel Brandon all the way!
6. It Started with a Kiss by Miranda Dickinson. Spending a whole year searching for the guy that kissed you, definitely swoon!
7. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone. This love story definitely made me swoon!
8. The Fault in Our stars by John Green. This one was just so touching, I swooned back onto my pillows on more than one occasion!
9. First Last Kiss by Ali Harris. Oh my goodness, so much swoon!
10. The I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk. I swoon over Alex every single time!
Let me know if you've swooned over these books too, or what made it onto your list of books to swoon over. Have a great week!