Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Such a good list this week. I'm a massive cry baby and will cry at an awful lot of things so you can assume that these books made me bulb for a good proportion of the time. This list was also incredibly easy to put together and I could probably give you a top 50 books that made me cry, these are the big ones though, these ones required more than one tissue and left me looking for a cuddle afterwards...
1. One Day by David Nicols
2. The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris
3. The Mummyfesto by Linda Green
4. Away by Barbara Wolfe
5. By my Side by Alice Peterson
6. Dearest Rose by Rowan Coleman
7. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
8. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
9. Just For Christmas by Scarlet Bailey
10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Read this books, they are wonderful, but read them with a tissue and a cuddle nearby. (Guinea pigs cuddles work very well)