Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
A good one this week, I've bout quite a few books because people have told me I MUST read them, whether I want to read them or not. Some recommendations will work out, some will not. This is a selection of those I haven't read yet.
1. I Capture The Castle by Dodi Smith.
2. Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison.
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
4. Looking for Alaska by John Green
5. The Dead Wife's Handbook by Hannah Beckerman
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
8. Everyday by David Leviathan
9. Solitaire by Alice Oseman
10. Johnny be Good by Paige Toon.
All of these books are sitting on my book waiting to be read and all have been heavily recommended to be by other bloggers, readers and authors and I do really want to read all of them. I'm going to try and read a couple of them this week as I'm doing the Bout of books Readathon so keep your fingers crossed for me,