Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
I don't know about you, but if I can't get on wi the characters in a novel, I really struggle with the book itself. So this list is basically just a list of books that I think are predominantly about the characters but I think in general most of the stuff I like is very much character driven so if you're looking for further recommendations, just have a look at my recent reviews!
1. Geek Girl by Holly Smale
2. Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella
3. The I Heart series by Lindsey Kelk
4. Anything by Scarlet Bailey
5. The List by Joanna Boulari
6. How to get a (Love) Life by Rosie Blake
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. Darcy Burdock by Laura Dockrill
9. Anna and the French Kiss series by Stephanie Perkins
10. Anything by Jenny Colgan