Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
There are series I actually have on my shelf that I haven't started yet, there are series that I know I'd like that I'd love to get into. A lot of these are actually young adult series but still things I'd like to read. I'll try to balance things I do own vs things I don't. Also just want to add that I've successfully read a couple of series I'd been meaning to for ages fairly recently so, YEY!
1. The uglies series by Scott Westerfeld. I own these, how have I not read them?
2. The Delirium series by Lauran Oliver. I own these too so now I must read them!
3. The Vet series by Cathy Woodman. I loved the little novella that was out earlier this year and so now I need to catch up with the series!
4. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare everyon has been talking about it and I'm literally the only one who hasn't given it a go!
5. The teardrop Series by Lauren Kate- I have the first two proofs and so I really ought to read them!
6. Just one Day/Year duology by Gayle Forman-Loved If I Say/Where she went so this is next!
7. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass. This has been on my Wishlist for ages!
8. The Lunar Chronicals by Marissa Meyerr. I have the first two out of the library and I've renewed the, so many times, I must read them!
9. The a Shiver Series by Maggie Steivfater. I own these, enough said!
10. Divergent Series by Veronica Roth. I still don't actually know if I want to read these or not-major dilemma, there's a possibility I may just watch the films-horrible I know! This actually also applies to The Hunger Games-Sinful!
There you go-please don't judge me! Let me know of you've done this top ten below...