Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Yes. we're already getting excited for 2017 relseases. I always look to other bloggers to point me in the right direction for these releases as I always seem to be behind with the times. Although I'm in the US now, I'm still going to be doing UK releases as a lot of the authors I love and follow religiously release there first or only so...
1. White Lies and Wishes by Cathy Bramley-out January
2. My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella-out February
3. This Love by Dani Atkins-out March
4. The Queen of Wishful Thinking by Milly Johnson-out March
5. The Escape by CL Taylor-out March
6. Brief Encounter at The Picturehouse by the Sea by Holly Hepburn-out January
7. Then Now Always by Isabelle Broom-out April
8. The One with The White Wedding by Erin Lawless-out February
9. The Summer of Impossible Things by Rowan Coleman-Out May
10. The Summer Seaside Kitchen by Jenny Colgan-out February
So many many more as well, these are all on the TBR wishlist and I suggest you put them on yours too!