Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists over there at The Broke and the Bookish. I'd love to share my lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Oh so much fun, a Christmas wish list! Now then I will probably continue to do as I have been doing and get some of these books from my local library at some point but these are definitely books I am lusting over at the moment! I would rather Santa left me some more reading time under the tree and maybe a job too but the two would definitely cancel each other out so now I'm just being silly!
1. Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna Kendrick
2. Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
3. Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson
4. Girls & Sex by Peggy Orenstein
5. The Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
6. Asking for It by Louise O'Neill
7. You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan
8. American Housewife by Helen Ellis
9. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me by Mindy Kaling
10. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
I think I'll just go ahead and add these all to my library wish list and be done with it, I hope they have some of them on audiobook-fingers crossed!